Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Biznutt Decision - Steve The Biznutt Barnes



http://biznutt.com/comes-making-decision/



Hey Guys... Question: Have YOU Made "The Decision" Yet?



What's the Decision your asking?



If your a team mate, business partner or even a good friend of mine, then you already know what decision I'm asking about.



If not... hang on...





Everything you do in life begins with a decision.



Whether it's...



Diving head first off the edge of the rocks and into that lake

Signing up for new yoga class

Cheating on an algebra test

Looking both ways before crossing that street

Every thing begins with a decision and ends with a result/consequence.



What I'm talking about though... is the full on, no holds barred, no BS conscious decision to fully commit to your personal business.



Committing to it like marriage.



Through thick and think, for richer or poorer, till death do you part and all that jazz.



That kind of decision.



Don't have a business?



No worries... that's where I become your instant BFF, confidant and life long entrepreneurial sidekick.



Yeah... we get that close on my team!







Here's where I'm going...



If you haven't made "The Decision" yet, I want to you to stop whatever it is your doing, get away from ALL DISTRACTIONS and give yourself the time and space and serenity you need to make a definitive, conscious and completely informed decision as to whether you are going to commit to beginning a business or commit to the one you may already have.



When you do.... when you finally and truly commit... there's no more half a$$ going about building your business, growing your team, putting in the hours, and reaping th rewards.



Its become very, VERY clear in your mind that you have burned the ships and there is NO RETREAT from your commitment.



It scary yes....



... but it's also INCREDIBLY POWERFUL once you MAKE THAT DECISION.



I invite you to learn MORE about my business and how I run it.



I've created a complete review of WakeUpNow for you right here...



http://biznutt.com/wake-up-now-the-best-complete-review/



And I've also created multiple YouTube videos for you as well.



Be certain and subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you like my material.



https://www.youtube.com/user/navalweps



When you're at my BLOG www.Biznutt.com be sure and get your name on that list up at the top of the page so that I can stay in touch with you.



Here's the benefits of that...



I'll keep you in the "special" loop, invite you to ALL of our free training's, send you tips & tricks to building a successful business and also help you make the decision to become the very BEST you can with your business... no matter what it is.



My door will ALWAYS be open to you!



All I ask is that you come with a positive attitude, you come with your sleeves rolled up ready to work and you commit to yourself, your business and our team for a minimum of 12 months.



This is NOT an over night business we're building and what I'm offering to give to you is a life long opportunity creating an income and a legacy right from where you're perched reading this today.



Love & Respect as always,



Steve The Biznutt Barnes

www.The Biznutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment